RE: LRI

Subject: RE: LRI
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:28:33
Message text written by INTERNET:andrew.robinson@barco.com
>So my question is this: did I just happen to fly an airplane
that was not rigged quite right, or is the Europa really this abrupt in a
dirty stall?<

This characteristic is not too uncommon. Most airplanes are a little bit
assymetric. In the case of the Europa it can be tuned out by adjusting the
stall strips. The manual tells you how. But there is a small price to pay
in take off performance. Many builders have omitted the stall strips to get
the slower landing and take off speed available.

Graham