Re: Tri-Gear Changeover

Subject: Re: Tri-Gear Changeover
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 20:22:40
Graham --

I am just now fabricating the parts that work the rudder.  I have a CS29
pushrod bracket that attaches to the rudder; and the pushrod.  I was planning
to just mimic the old arrangement (actuating arm on the tailwheel pivot shaft)
with a similar arm on a bellcrank bearing supported between two triangular
brackets attached to the aft bulkhead (with limit stops).  Would look similar
to the arrangement on the spar for the ailerons.  Could you briefly describe
yours?

Thanx,
Fred Fillinger, A063

<< I thought the same so I developed a mod kit (for the tailwheel mod)  which
would work on the tri gear. Email me for price of bits or plans.
Working on a mudguard for the mainwheel right now, to keep the muck out of
the wheel bay.

Graham >>