Re: Tri-Gear Changeover

Subject: Re: Tri-Gear Changeover
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 16:07:46
>>The current stuff they supply for the rudder actuating mechanism in the
tail
would look OK on my friend's New Standard antique bi-plane, as one rudder
cable emerges out the fuselage side to hook to a rudder actuating arm which
sticks out in the breeze.  Nice, simple arrangement, but if you're
aesthetically minded, a workaround is simple (doesnt require anyone's
approval here in the States).<<

I thought the same so I developed a mod kit (for the tailwheel mod)  which
would work on the tri gear. Email me for price of bits or plans.
Working on a mudguard for the mainwheel right now, to keep the muck out of
the wheel bay.
Graham