Re: Spar vibration and trailering.

Subject: Re: Spar vibration and trailering.
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:07:06
In a message dated 16/08/97  06:27:53, you write:

<< I expect that some similar way of adding gentle downward force along with
 wider less stretchable straps underneath the wing with the carpet between
 only used as padding should yield the desired results.

Yes, I'm sure the downward force is necessary, but the sharp aileraon edge at
the top and the hinges make it undesirable to exert it there. Now looking at
the outrigger supports, but that's a major trailer mod.

Graham C. G-EMIN