Re: Compute bis'

Subject: Re: Compute bis'
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:43:44
The answer to this is simple, many email systems (primarily ones that don't
have internet as their prime task) simply don't give you the choice. It is
something that users who only use email on internet via simple mail
applications are going to have to live with or update to newer mail systems.

That's progress for you. :-)

Tony