Re: Compute bis'

Subject: Re: Compute bis'
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 17:13:31
Thanks  Tony but I have recieved something like 8 or 10 attachments which I
have managed to read they turned out to be text seems like an envelope inside
a letter saying letter inside.  I use AOL  and would prefer not to change it
so that someone  can send me odd messages. What I still do not understand is
why anyone would send  E-mails in such a form unlesss they were drawings
 which none of the ones I have checked have been.  I can set my programme to
reject the attachments but then it will reject them all so if anyone sends a
drawng  it will be rejected with the rest  so clearly I do not want to do
that.    Ron S. No33 PS  Graham is back on line OK thanks to help from his
Bruver.
PPM I know I'm suspicious but icould this be yet   another attempt by you
know who to force us into  using HIS programmes and server.