Re: Compute bis'

Subject: Re: Compute bis'
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:41:26

: Dear Marc sorry but I do not want to decode files that could be sent as
: simple E-mails If People want to send us text messages why do they not just
: do that and we can read them straight out without any messing. What I was
: trying to find out was if there is any good reason for not using straight
: forward E-mails and so far no one has come up with a reason good bad or
: indifferent. Still waiting. Ron S No33.

A number of email programs do this by default and will send text mail as
a binary attachment (MIME format) unless you know to turn it off.

By the way, I probably should introduce myself!  My name is Brian Rauchfuss,
---From Sacramento, California.  I put down a deposit on a Europa at Oshkosh.
I am going to fly down to Southern California this weekend to test fly Kim
Prout's Europa before I am fully committed.

Brian