Re: Mods n' things

Subject: Re: Mods n' things
From: Charles Parker <silas@sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 16:23:10

>.By the way this is a usefull builders forum but are there any
>>Europa flyers out there ,a pool of operating experiences would be
>>interesting.....

I for one would be interested. I'd like to hear about the center wheel and
how it handles.  While I've got some 1800 hours, none is in a center wheel
and not much in conventional either. Given the spate of letters from trike
builders awhile back, I wondered if the center wheel was particularly
dangerous or difficult. Any other quirks would be nice to know about too.