Jabiru

Subject: Jabiru
From: David Jones <101746.2151@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 05:31:18
I am one of the members of the group which is fitting the Jabiru Engine in
the Europa close to Gatwick. We are expecting the engine (improved
performance) & frame to arrive next week. The new cowling looks very
different from the 912 cowling with a much lower frontal area. The lower
drag from this cowling is calculated to give an increase of 5 to 10 Kts on
the Vmo. The propeller to start with will be a Arplast ground ajustable 2
bladed composite prop with the Jabiru spinner.

regards   Dave Jones.