RE: Jabiru

Subject: RE: Jabiru
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 10:14:45

>One for Andy & co.... Did the top air inlet vent fitted to ODTI give any
performance increase over the other 912 fitted aircraft?

>Tony

/ Not so much of a performance advantage was found, but we don't experience
/ the performance degradation you would see with the engine breathing the /
/ air warmed by the radiators.

Isn't the loss of performance degradation the same as a performance
increase? For those of us living in warmer climates I think the ability to
choose cooler air (even if we have to install carb heat) would be definate
advantage.

Carb Heat: We intend to supply details of the installation in the not too
distant future.

Great.

Tony
Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz