Re: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice
From: simon miles <simon.miles@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:53:02

For me, the real advantage of the autopilot with it's own gyro is that when
the donkey stops I can rely on it to keep me the right way up without
exercising my 'needle and ball' skills (hah!) while descending through cloud
with no vacuum instruments - should I find myself in that situation. In such
stressful circumstances that facility would be a godsend...

Simon Miles,
Builder #508