Europa-List: Europa XS 914 Trigear 1/2 share for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa XS 914 Trigear 1/2 share for sale
From: Eamonn Sheridan <esheridan1@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:14:54

I have a Europa XS 914 Turbo Tri-gear half share for sale.  Built to a very
high standard in 1999, she is based at Biggin Hill Kent. The aircraft has
everything that you would wish for in a Europa, Constant speed prop, Full
instrument panel, Nav Com, Transponder with Mode C. Skymap, Autopilot / Wing
leveller. Finger brakes, Large flatbed trailer adapted for the Tri-gear,
replacement engine fund (1000 Hrs) plus lots of other goodies. Airframe and
engine have about 200 Hrs total.  I'll check on that. I just never get the time
to fly her now.  I'm looking for offers in the region of =A319,900.  You can
view details and photos at http://www.alouette.org.uk/europa.htm

Eamonn Sheridan