RE: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:01:54

TruTracks seem to be going down well, too. I have one in G-EZZA, and I'm
aware of a few now being installed in the UK. Feedback is that that servos
are rather higher quality than the Navaid ones - apparently there have been
problems in the past in the area.

I particularly like the point that you can trade in your TruTrack head at
any point for a higher-level model - and just pay the difference. SO I could
trade in my alt-hold model for a  VS model if I found a need.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1250 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms