Re: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:44:21

I'm looking at going down the Trio EZ Pilot route - the hardware is very similar
indeed to the Navaids one (which I hope is going to make the Mod approval
process
easier) but, it seems to offer a whole load more features (including solid
state gyros) for not much more money.

If you would be interested in this unit, we could work on the mod approval
together
and maybe rival the hold that the Navaids unit seems to have.

if you want to discuss it off list, I'm pxr@globalnet.co.uk

Peter Rees