RE: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Autopilot Advice
From: Ken Stribling <ken@striblingranch.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:18:29

I have been flying a RV-6 while building my XS and I can tell you that
when I get ready for the auto pilot in my plane it will have an altitude
hold on it. I would rather have the altitude hold rather than wings
level they change altitude fast especially if you are looking at scenery
and not paying attention on long trips.
Just my opinion.

Ken Stribling