Re: Europa-List: Pads for CS15

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pads for CS15
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:32:25

Dave,

I can't recall the correct bit of tufnol, but I'd like to share with you how
I went about it.  I put the wings on and then got a block of tufnol and
slowly reduced its thickness until it was a snug fit between the spar and
the CS15 bracket.  I then removed the wings, roughed up the aluminum and
bonded it in with redux.  Now when I install the wings they are held
precisely at the right height for the spar pins.

Paul