Re: Europa-List: Re: Vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Vents
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:59:15
Hello everyone,

I've been following the vent discussion and I wanted to share my approach
to this. It's far from simple but it works really well. I put a standard
heat box on the firewall. On the instrument panel side I fabricated a
plenum with 4 outlets.  Two were used for the windshield vents and the
other two feed some eyeball vents on the panel.

The air feed on the firewall side comes from where I have my turbo charger
intercooler air box so that is unique to my installation but finding a
place to pull high pressure clean air shouldn't be difficult.

Needless to say the result is really good but it is a far amount of work.
I do have some photos somewhere and if there is enough interest I'll post
them.

Paul