RE: Europa-List: Weight and balance

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Weight and balance
From: Bill <europa10@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 19:28:19
Bud,

I checked the measurements multiple times and also did as you noted below.
Still get the same measurements using your method.  Guess I've got a scale
problem.  I will try some other scales with some friends at the airport that
have weighed other planes.

Also got a note from Ivan warning against putting extra weight on the engine
so I won't be doing that.  Hopefully it's just my scales reading incorrectly
at high weights.  I'm also going to try loading them up with known weights
to check.

Thanks for the help.

Hope you have a good week at Sun-n-Fun!

Bill