RE: Europa-List: Choke

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Choke
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 19:32:20
Eoin,

I missed your email on the list.

In my troubleshooting guide I explain the choke friction problem.  I did a
post a few weeks ago on my T handle to add some grip to the handle and not
having the knob pull off.

Please read my troubleshooting guide on line.  www.customflightcreations.co
m<http://www.customflightcreations.com> techniques section under engine rel
ated.

Lube on the cable helps, but making sure the cables are left long and loopy
, see photo=92s on how I run the cables, then smooth the 90 degree bent tub
e nice and smooth. I summarized this in the cable etiquette article attache
d also.

Best Regards,

Bud Yerly

Custom Flight Creations.