Re: Europa-List: Weight and balance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Weight and balance
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 10:18:54
Bill,

You don=99t say where you have the battery.  My Europa was
originally a tail heavy mono but I had the battery under the baggage
bay.  Moving the battery & master relay forward to the top of the
footwell solved the problem for me.  Removing all that heavy cable run
cut the overall weight by a couple pounds as well.  Always better to
move weight rather than add it if you can.

Best wishes on your newly finished aircraft.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (130 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules
Prop.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117