Re: Europa-List: My BIG DAY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: My BIG DAY
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 19:24:21
Hi Kingsley,
I know I should lead the way. However the winds are against me so you would g
et over here first!
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 6/09/2017, at 11:21 PM, Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au> wrote
:

> Thank you one and all for your kind words and encouragement both on and of
f list.  I=99m really quite surprised at the level of support given so
 many have already gone before. . . .  guess it proves we don=99t have
 to all purchase a Toyota to enjoy that =9COh! what a feeling=9D
 experience.  Also proves of course what a great band of people we have on o
ur Europa List.

> Graeme    Engine is the plain original 912  80 HP
>
> Tim        In case you haven=99t noticed, it is the same distance ac
ross the ditch in both directions . . . . . I=99m waiting on you mate t
o show me how it=99s done!!

> Jonathan    Your observations and assumptions were 100% correct my friend.

> David  GXSDJ    I will endeavour to oblige as requested for the Europa Fly
er but it may take a little time sorry.

> Pete    One of my Grandsons has insisted I install his Go Pro so hopefully
 there may be some more footage one day.

> Clive    My mainwheel fairing is not a work of art like some but I=99
ll send you something off list.

> Cheers
> Kingsley
>
> PS    Haven=99t had a chance to commit aviation again yet . . . .  L
ife is already getting in the way of flying just as it did with the building
!   and people asked me what I was going to do in retirement???