Europa-List: Re: 170cm 67" propeller on a trigear

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 170cm 67" propeller on a trigear
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 02:21:14

Hi Olivier,
I have an Eprops Durandel 80S which is 1.6 m diameter on my mono-wheel using a
912 UL. That is already slightly bigger than the Warp drive 62". I did consider
a bigger prop but was advised against it.
I assume you have a 912ULS on a tri gear so you would require the Durandel 100
S.
The propeller should not be able to contact the ground with the front tyre flat
and the leg fully compressed you will need to find the relevant FAR's
Do you need any information for the DGAC acceptance paperwork as I can supply a
template?

--------
Europa mono Nr 192

Read this topic online here: