Re: Europa-List: My BIG DAY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: My BIG DAY
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 21:21:20
Thank you one and all for your kind words and encouragement both on and
off list.  I=99m really quite surprised at the level of support
given so many have already gone before. . . .  guess it proves we
don=99t have to all purchase a Toyota to enjoy that =9COh!
what a feeling=9D experience.  Also proves of course what a great
band of people we have on our Europa List.
Graeme    Engine is the plain original 912  80 HP
Tim        In case you haven=99t noticed, it is the same distance
across the ditch in both directions . . . . . I=99m waiting on you
mate to show me how it=99s done!!
Jonathan    Your observations and assumptions were 100% correct my
friend.
David  GXSDJ    I will endeavour to oblige as requested for the Europa
Flyer but it may take a little time sorry.
Pete    One of my Grandsons has insisted I install his Go Pro so
hopefully there may be some more footage one day.
Clive    My mainwheel fairing is not a work of art like some but
I=99ll send you something off list.
Cheers
Kingsley
PS    Haven=99t had a chance to commit aviation again yet . . . .
Life is already getting in the way of flying just as it did with the
building!   and people asked me what I was going to do in retirement???