Re: Europa-List: My BIG DAY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: My BIG DAY
From: Bill Sisley <bill.sue@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 17:20:35
Congratulations and well done Kingsley.
Now is the time to reap the rewards of all of those hrs spent in building.
Do enjoy the flying.
Regards
Bill Sisley
ZK CHV

Sent from my iPad

> On 5/09/2017, at 05:58, Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> I know it is =98Old Hat=99 nowadays but it was still a great e
xperience for me. . . .

> On Thursday morning last, I conducted the first flight of Classic Mono VH-
CUA from my home at Gatton Airpark in Queensland Australia.

> The 45 minute flight was one of sheer enjoyment so to reiterate the advice
 of many others before me, I=99d just like to say to those still doing
 what I have been doing for so long . . . .  keep at it, the reward is worth
 it!

> In anticipation of possibly having to do surgery to accommodate our hot co
nditions, I have not yet painted the engine cowlings or applied any pin stri
ping but as things progress, those items will be forthcoming.