Re: Europa-List: Whats new?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Whats new?
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 10:38:28
I run a Funkwork ATR8.33 OLED model for a year. No problem reading the
display from my perspective but it=99s not the yellow version.

Pete, interested to hear how you found, and solved the interference from
the Dynon please.

Alan
On 27 Apr 2014, at 10:15, pjeffers@talktalk.net wrote:

> Hi Richard,
> I have just fitted a TRIG 8.33 panel mount radio and am please with
the performance so far.  Not had it long so no idea of long term
reliability.  What I will say is that Trig, being UK based (Edinburgh,)
are extremely helpful with any queries you may have during installation
and initial setting up.  They speak a kind of English which I can
understand and on one occasion even loaned me a replacement unit as aid
to diagnosis of an interference problem.  In the end that turned out to
be generated by a Dynon D1, so nothing to do with the radio.
> Yes I recommend TRIG.
> The only negative I have heard about other makes is I think the
Funkwerk unit with yellow display which I have had reported as very
difficult to read in sunlight.
> Pete

=8E =8E2014 =8E19=8E:=8E01

<davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>