Re: Europa-List: Whats new?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Whats new?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:59:03

Richard, Welcome back! One thing that you might have
missed whilst floating around in the Pacific (or was it
the Indian Ocean?) is that you now need an 8.33khz radio
to go through class C or above airspace anywhere in
Europe. You can fly round that in most places but there
are for instance great chunks of Holland that are class C.
Hope to see you on some of our trips. Regards, David