Re: Europa-List: Whats new?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Whats new?
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:32:18

Hi David.

I thought I had got until Jan 2018 to do the fit but if it is now mandatory for
class C then I guess I had better bite the bullet & fit one.

Thanks.

Richard.
On 25 Apr 2014, at 13:59, David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:

> Richard, Welcome back! One thing that you might have missed whilst floating
> around
in the Pacific (or was it the Indian Ocean?) is that you now need an 8.33khz
radio to go through class C or above airspace anywhere in Europe. You can
fly round that in most places but there are for instance great chunks of Holland
that are class C. Hope to see you on some of our trips. Regards, David
> Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com> wrote:
>> Hi Europhiles.
>> Just logged back on after being absent since last October. Anything exciting
happened in the meantime? Mods, SB's AD's etc?