Re: Europa-List: Re: Ducati rectifier/regulators

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Ducati rectifier/regulators
From: Bill Henderson <europa10@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:12:44
As info.....

I opened up one of the Rotax regulators a friend gave me after a
failure.  The two diodes were bad and were open so paralleling them with
external diodes does seem to be a viable option. Relatively cheap for
the cost of the diodes and a heat sink.  No modification to the existing
regulator required.  Attached is the fix I obtained from another
website.  Just need to join the diodes to the B and two G terminals.

Just my two cents worth.....

Bill
A010 Classic Monowheel
Still building.