Re: Europa-List: Re: Ducati rectifier/regulators

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Ducati rectifier/regulators
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:17:13
I can confirm what Steve has said about the Schicke regulator. I purchased
one last October directly from the manufacturer. I include a quote from an
email from Schicke. my only comment would be that paying for it can be an
issue as he does not accept payment by card or PayPal
He said "you can buy the GR6 directly from us. It will cost 92,- eur +
transport to GB (18,-) + 19% VAT = 130,90
Delivery after payment.
Please send your address then we will send you a proforma invoice.

with best regards
U. Schicke"

I noted that the regulator I fitted has much larger and more effective
heatsink than the Ducatti and Mr Schicke advised me that the large
capacitor is no longer required.

I expect both alternative devices will have better reliability than the
original. The Silent hectic website is worth a study ! there are some
interesting items there.

Tim

ics.com/Navigator?Europa-List>">http://www.matronhref <http://www.matronhre
f>="http://forums.matronics.com <http://forums.matronics.com>">http://for