Re: Europa-List: Re: Ducati rectifier/regulators

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Ducati rectifier/regulators
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:36:30
Thanks Steve

steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com writes:

Trevor,
The Schicke is a Club mod which you can find on the Club website under  LAA
Standard mods.
Nigel Graham is looking after mods whilst Ian is recovering and if  Roland
has had good experience with the SH it might be a candidate for a Mod.
However, I know that Tim Houlihan has recently fitted the Schicke and it was
quite a lot cheaper than the SH. I also have the Schicke and can support its
fitting as against the Ducati.
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club