Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem

Subject: Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:28:58

Hi Peter.
It does get a bit confusing on the forum some times, all clear now.

My PV 50 seems to behaving different and I can't make out why.
I rarely use the turbo, I set take off prefixed at 5600 rpms, then I twig it
back
to 5450 then roll, once airborne I twig back to 5000 rpms, at level off
I press the cruise button and it drops back to 4200 rpms.
Lets say I then twig up to 5000 then climb then twig up a bit more say 5250 then
level off , press cruise again it should drop back to 4200, but sometimes it
goes to the last setting ie, 5000 in this case, but this is not always the case
sometimes it will go back to 4200.
Something is not quite right, or I,v got finger trouble somewhere along the
line.
Regards
Alan

Read this topic online here: