Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem

Subject: Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 02:07:25

Hi All.
I have a PV 50, an a small problem ,I think but not sure yet, may be normal
functionality
.
However in manual mode with the +/_ switch engine stationary on the ground I can
see the blades change angle from fine to coarse, if you don,t want constant
speed control in flight you can set this mode.
I have spoken to Smart electronics, and plan to send my unit to them for Free
updating
of the soft wear which has the new Take off mode setting.
He just said sent 10 to cover the return postage and packing, very nice helpful
chap.
Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: