Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem

Subject: Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:55:28

Hi Peter.
Many thanks for that piece of information, Peter, I,d better not do that test
with
the engine stationary,

I have the Smart version, can't find my manual, but I thought I read somewhere
in the manual you still had over speed protection in Manual Mode, and pitch
control
was by using the +/- toggle switch, if you select  Disable it shows OFF
ad you lose overspeed protection, I will have to look for my manual, I could
well
be wrong , but it will make me do a bit of revision and look things up again
the old memory not so good in retirement.

Regards
Alan

Read this topic online here: