Re: Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem
From: pooh <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 16:28:22
=0AHi Alan,=0AI am sorry I may have accidentally misled you
wrt overspeed protection.  Let me clarify what I meant.=0AIf
you operate the PV50 (or any other prop for that matter) u
sing a smart controller in manual then you are protected fro
m overspeeding.  If however (and this was in response to a
 comment in Jim Davis's original letter) you are just using
a manual coarse/fine switch without smart controller then you
have no protection.=0ATrouble is that there are several  diffe
rent set ups and I was responding to two letters from diff
erent people at the same time.=0APete=0A=0A=0A-----Original Message-
----=0AFrom: Alan Carter <alancarteredifferentsq@onetel.net>=0ATo: europ
a-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 17:05=0ASubject: Europa
-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem=0A=0A=0A--> Europa-List message p
osted by: "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net>Hi Peter.any
thanks for that piece of information, Peter, I,d better not
do that test ith the engine stationary, have the Smar
t version, can't find my manual, but I thought I read some
where n the manual you still had over speed protection in
 Manual Mode, and pitch ontrol was by using the +/- tog
gle switch, if you select  Disable it shows OFF d you
lose overspeed protection, I will have to look for my manual
, I could ell be wrong , but it will make me do a
bit of revision and look things up gain the old memory
not so good in retirement.Regards lanead this topic
 online here:http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=412586#412586
===========================
==========-=-=       -- Please S
upport Your Lists This Month ---=
(And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!)-=-=   November is
 the Annual List Fund Raiser.  Click on-=   the Con
tribution link below to find out more about-=   this
year's Terrific Free Incentive Gifts provided-=   by:-=
   -=     * AeroElectric www.aeroelectric.com-=
    * The Builder's Bookstore www.buildersbooks.com-=
   * HomebuiltHELP www.homebuilthelp.com-=     * My
Pilot Store www.mypilotstore.com-=     * Race Consulting
www.mrrace.com-=-=   List Contribution Web Site:-=
-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/contribution-=-=   T
hank you for your generous support!-=-=
                       -Matt Dra
lle, List Admin.-=-=================
7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,-= Photoshare, and much much more:
-=-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List-=
======-=               - MATRON
ICS WEB FORUMS --= Same great content also available via
the Web Forums!-=-=   --> http://forums.matronics.com-=