Europa-List: Seatbelt mount

Subject: Europa-List: Seatbelt mount
From: markandrhonda@harveyfarm.net.au
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 07:21:54
Hi,

At the beginning of the year I purchased a Europa XS Tri Gear about 60%
completed project.  I=99ve been reading your postings which have
been helping me with my project.  I=99ve been reading somewhere
about the rear mounting point for the seatbelt is not in the best
position and I was wondering what the thoughts were on relocating the
rear mount point to the roof of the cockpit.

Has anyone done this before?  I was wondering what your thoughts were,
weather it would be worth the extra work or would it just be a waste of
time?

Mark
Kit 451 (Australia)