Re: Europa-List: Seatbelt mount

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seatbelt mount
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 15:18:50
Mark...I wrapped 3 layers of BID around the ends up to the 1/8" plywood
stiffener...then wrapped another 3 layers over the entire front and back
faces and thru the ears including the hinge plates....Fred

On Oct 27, 2013, at 1:55 PM, <markandrhonda@harveyfarm.net.au>
<markandrhonda@harveyfarm.net.au> wrote:

> Nice neat job and they look very strong Fred

much higher than the head rest are they?

> Mark...foam was hot-wired...pixs below are self explanatory...bottom
was contoured to mate w/ the top of the CM w/ a bed of resin/flox...I'll
see if I can digitize a drawing...F.