RE: Europa-List: Seatbelt mount

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Seatbelt mount
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 10:11:43
Hi! Graham,

Thanks for your very valued  input from your awful experience. I also am
very impressed with the concept that Fred has submitted.  It is just a
pity that someone has to go through the expense of engineering PROOF
damn mod. to put it into practice.  I would think that it could well be
applied to many types of aircraft. Unfortunately such costs are way
ahead of a damn pensioner !

Regards

Bob Harrison. G-PTAG