Re: Europa-List: Seatbelt mount

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seatbelt mount
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 22:33:20

Mark, I am 6ft 2" and in 12 yrs flying have found no
problem at all with the harnesses, nor yet have any of my
various size passengers. I would certainly leave them well
alone. The design is a good one and I would steer clear of
modifications other than possibly the sort where you are
adding something extra like an autopilot.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ