Europa-List: Re: MOD 78

Subject: Europa-List: Re: MOD 78
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 01:54:43

Hi David.
Can't help you there, but as you mention wings and pins just a fact I have
noticed,
I have a little play fore and aft play if I wiggle very gently at the wing
tips, don't know why, think? it was the starboard side mostly.
However I have felt the same amount of movement in about 35 out of 40 Europa's,
also about the same amount of aircraft had some wear in the Stab hinge line so
I assume this is quit normal , So I feel better about it now.
I am not sure if you are referring to this or something else.
Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: