Re: Europa-List: Re: Battery questions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Battery questions
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 08:25:00

WoW Bob,

that was a story which was expected.

If somebody has an obsession to update for a
LiFePo style battery, I would carry always omboard
a spare one (or have a dual system and not forget
a 2nd master on).

10 minutes is an awful short time to have
electricitet in the case alt/chg failure - that is
an another reason to have a dual system (if you
are a LiFePo - user boy).

Cheers, Raimo