Re: Europa-List: andair gascolator query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: andair gascolator query
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:30:33

On 22 Jul 2013, at 12:09, richard wrote:

> Rowland
> The mod I sent you incorporates a forward bulkhead and a removable panel where
the Mono wheel would normally be

Richard - thanks, but the monowheel is occupying the space it normally occupies
in my machine! I think Graham Singleton's advice about cutting an access panel
is probably easiest to follow. It seems there is no technical issue with cutting
a hole in the bottom of the aeroplane .... but no doubt one will have to
get a "letter of no technical objection" from whoever is empowered to sign such
things now at Europa.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

in friendship

Rowland