Re: Europa-List: andair gascolator query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: andair gascolator query
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:09:32

Rowland
The mod I sent you incorporates a forward bulkhead and a removable panel
where the Mono wheel would normally be. I mounted the gascolator about 200mm
forward of the fuel selector on the inside of the now disused mono wheel bay
low down so the its drain could be accessed easily  and assumed I would
remove the outer floor panel to service the gascolator. I mounted the
electric fuel pump on the forward bulk head and piped the output up and out
of the top of the centre section under the instrument module and across to
the far side of the starboard  foot well top corner.