Re: Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:41:16

Alan,

Good luck.  I hope you can work something out.  If not, the alternate is always
there.

No, you have not sent photos.  Please do.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com