Europa-List: Fly in to Hucknall 8th June

Subject: Europa-List: Fly in to Hucknall 8th June
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 08:59:32
Can we get a few Europa's to Hucknall?=0A-=0AYou may be aware that Huckna
ll EGNA (Merlin Flying Club at Rolls Royce Nottingham) is holding what may
be our final pageant due to a recent planning application, lots of Aircraft
 will flying in with an air-display on Saturday 8th of June, the display
is starting at 1400 hrs. Spits hurricanes, Aeros etc.=0A-=0AWe are next t
o M1 Motorway between J27 and J26 Arrivals from 9AM.=0AAll are welcome at E
GNA email for further details or for a copy of the poster advert.=0A-=0Ar
gds=0ADavid Joyce=0AThe other one ;-)=0A=0ASent to you from David Joyce=0Aw
ww.eastmidsspas.com