Re: Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:20:11

Alan,

If your pilot bud comes through the DFW area and you have sufficient notice,
time
for me to order and receive one, I can meet him with the module.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com