Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 15:29:25

Hi,
Just one more point, look at the mag diagram.
4 coils, all have a (moulding shape) on the rear back side,
Three of these (moulding shapes) face upwards,
On front lower right coil, this (shape) faces downwards,
opposite way round to all the others, so be careful.
If I had designed it there would all be facing or pointing is the same
direction.
I am sure that in the electronics design this could have been achieved,
Alan

Read this topic online here: