Re: Europa-List: Right mag drop and rought running on 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Right mag drop and rought running on 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 18:55:25

Hi Alan,

If it's all wired up and configured as per the installation manual (section
19.4.4
page 116):

Ignition Module/Circuit A controls the top plugs of 1 & 2 and the bottom plugs
of 3 & 4

Ignition Module/Circuit B controls the bottom plug of 1 & 2 and the top plugs of
3 & 4

There's probably a good reason for this arrangement, but if someone informed me
of said reason, I don't remember it.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com