Re: Europa-List: Right mag drop and rought running on 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Right mag drop and rought running on 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:27:28
Jerry,

I thought it was as you said, but when I went to the 914 installation
manual it showed different:

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com