Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 18:07:43

Hi Karl.
I see its just in the outer pins you have play in,
How can i determine if i only have play in the outer pins on my aircraft,?

Hi Jim.
Many thanks for you concerns, I have many years experience, I am very careful,
and meticulous to detail,  so will get it all fixed and signed up properly.
I ask many searching little question to build up the big picture, I hope to get
some feed back on Flutter so i can be prepared it talked about on the forum,
wobbling of the stabilators, lets have some detail as to what really happens,
 always plan 6 miles ahead,
The Internet is a fountain of knowledge. What a great jump 128,000ft
nearly as high as my Europa goes.
Regards
Alan

Read this topic online here: