RE: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:25:25

The play is in the TP12/TP14D pin=2C  so my fix would be a darn sight bette
r than attempting to GLUE vital pitch control components together. If I get
 someone else to make up the inserts=2C it would take me about an hour to i
mplement for one side.

Cheers=2C
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
> From: alancarteresq@onetel.net
> Date: Mon=2C 15 Oct 2012 15:49:58 -0700
> To: europa-list@matronics.com

t>

> Hi Carl.
> I have the same 1mm. at the TP12 PLATE.
> If you are saying you have removed the Stabilator and are now gripping th
e TB12 plate and it moves 1mm =2C this would scale up to about 1/2" at the
trailing edge of the Stabilator if it was in-place.

> There are pins on the TB12 and on the TB9  your idea would only make good
 the TB12 pins=2C  and the play might be in the TB9 Bell-crank in the centr
e of the fuselage.